Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jess Laursen <al...@laursen.mail.dk> on 2013/06/22 19:52:09 UTC

translation of Apache 4.0

Dear Sirs
I may be able to assist you with the translation, but would like to know
how many pages.
Had a small company in "electronics" where I translated datasheets,
brochures and manuals, so I hope I'll be capable of translating
computer-english -

Intending to do the work in return of the free issue.
Kind regards

Re: translation of Apache 4.0

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 6/24/13 10:02 AM, janI wrote:
> ? I am confused, I answered the second mail from jess, and we got an answer
> back (which I also responded to).
>
> These mails are all in the mail list. But of course a second try does not
> harm.

I answered before I saw your replies and I noticed that Jess was not
subscribed yet ;-)

Juergen

Re: translation of Apache 4.0

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: translation of Apache 4.0

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jess,

Re: translation of Apache 4.0

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
KIndly indicate, which language you are interested in translating. It will
help the moderators to make the facility to so

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480