Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by stipenovi <ST...@GMAIL.COM> on 2012/06/01 20:44:12 UTC

Re: Forms - BeanEditor and t:select

Can anyone help me:

I have 2 entities: Description and Person with  unidirectional ManyToOne
mapped relationship.
Every description must have descriptionCreator (Person).

I have this code in tml:

I injected SelectModelFactory, and have SelectModel as @Property in page
class. I also created PersonValueEncoder in separate class, added it in
appModule...
I setupRender i setup my selectModel with
SelectModelFactory.create(personsList, "name") and checked with
getOptions().size() that I have 3 options (I inserted 3 Persons in
database).

When call this form, it doesnt show select component, nor label, and there
is no exceptions. So, everything is rendered OK, except that there is no
select component for choosing Person for Description.

Thanks

Re: Forms - BeanEditor and t:select

Posted by stipenovi <ST...@GMAIL.COM>.
It seams that your *add="descriptionCreator" + <p:descriptionCreator>* is
right way.
Now is everything OK.
Thank you very much for help and for fast replay.

Re: Forms - BeanEditor and t:select

Posted by ICE Ernesto Arteaga Zavala <ar...@gmail.com>.
I do that in this way:

                      <t:form t:id="bankAccountForm">
<t:beaneditor t:id="bankAccountEditor" add="bank, button">
<label for="bank">
<t:outputraw value="message:bank-label" />
</label>
<t:select t:model="model" t:encoder="encoder"
 value="user.bankAccount.bank" />
<t:submit t:mixins="jquery/button" />
</t:beaneditor>
</t:form>

2012/6/1 stipenovi <ST...@gmail.com>

> Can anyone help me:
>
> I have 2 entities: Description and Person with  unidirectional ManyToOne
> mapped relationship.
> Every description must have descriptionCreator (Person).
>
> I have this code in tml:
>

> I injected SelectModelFactory, and have SelectModel as @Property in page
> class. I also created PersonValueEncoder in separate class, added it in
> appModule...
> I setupRender i setup my selectModel with
> SelectModelFactory.create(personsList, "name") and checked with
> getOptions().size() that I have 3 options (I inserted 3 Persons in
> database).
>
> When call this form, it doesnt show select component, nor label, and there
> is no exceptions. So, everything is rendered OK, except that there is no
> select component for choosing Person for Description.
>
> Thanks

Saludos,

"Nada que se consiga sin pena y sin trabajo
 es verdaderamente valioso."
                                          Joseph Addison

ICE Ernesto Arteaga Zavala
Ingeniero de Desarrollo