Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/03/07 04:16:50 UTC

[JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1851 - Failure

Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-trunk/1851/

No tests ran.

Build Log (for compile errors):
[...truncated 6737 lines...]

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1851 - Failure

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
Nice solution, thanks Uwe!

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:43 AM, Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4521 for that.
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
> http://www.thetaphi.de

lucidimagination.com

RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1851 - Failure

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.

--
lucidimagination.com

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1851 - Failure

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.

<ho...@fucit.org> wrote:

> : Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-trunk/1851/
> :
> : No tests ran.
>
> Looks like same problem as the 3x branch: exec of svnversion is failing,
> which makes me suspicious that it isn't in the path.
>

> -Hoss

lucidimagination.com

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1851 - Failure