Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Thanh �����c <ng...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/23 07:22:38 UTC

System Vms

Hi all,

I already deploy Cloudstack but I dont know the reason agent state of Secondary Storage VM has no signal.

And Cloudstack I deploy based on local IP address such as : 192.168.xxx.xxx. Can i assign public IP for instance or not ?

Thank you.

Re: System Vms

Posted by Thanh �����c <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have another question :
Since I implement cloudstack on a local IP (192.168.xxx.xxx), for instance can I assign a public IP?
I want to assign a public IP for instance because I want to access the version using ssh by another PC but in the same LAN

Re: System Vms

Posted by Vivek Kumar <vi...@indiqus.com.INVALID>.