Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2008/02/28 10:52:52 UTC

all language properties files converted.

Please note that all language properties files are now converted to the
XML format and that the Thai language was added. I like to thank the
Maejo university (www.mju.ac.th) and specially the students Mike and
Kookai for this big effort.
--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: all language properties files converted.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Hans,

Many thanks to you and your team for all of your hard work!

-Adrian

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Great !

Si I will remove "-Duser.language=en" from startofbiz.*

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.