Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2006/09/19 21:46:53 UTC

Re: Migrating JIRA (was Re: Incubation)

Alright, I downloaded a copy of Jira this weekend and have been
hacking on a jelly script to essentially recreate the issues in a new
Jira.  Getting really close but not quite there.  Will send more info
later today or tomorrow.

-David

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 22, 2006, at 10:07 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:

> Can you record the how-to of it all as you go?

Absolutely.  I sent Jeff some instructions and examples and then
walked him through it.  I'll send you the same info and if you want
to walk through it we can do that too.  I'd like to get as many
people kicking the tires as possible.

> I'd like to repeat for struts, roller, cayenne, activemq and any
> others we have out there.

Excellent, that's exactly why I put in the effort.  Seemed like it
had been a problem for too long and really needed to be solved.

> Nice work getting this sorted out :)

Thanks.  I'll feel more secure in declaring victory once we've gotten
a couple successful migrations done.

-David

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.