Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/07 13:57:28 UTC

Integrating Group Service into the Demo-server

Hello everyone,

I have successfully added the Group microservice into the demo-server under
Fineract CN and I have sent a pull request. Here is the link:

https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-demo-server/pull/9

Regards,

Ruphine Kengne

Re: Integrating Group Service into the Demo-server

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Courage.

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.