Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mark Waschkowski <mw...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/18 14:32:28 UTC

james

Hi All,

Just trying to finish up an email app using James. Thanks to all the
developers for all the hard work that has gone into the system. Hopefully I
will be able to make a contribution someday...

I have a question about RemoteManager that I wasn't able to dig up the
answer from the archive. Is there any way to restrict access so that you can
only login to it from localhost, other than setting up a firewall on my
site? ie. I don't want port 4555 to be accessible from anywhere but
localhost...

Thanks,

Mark

Re: james