Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/23 20:47:30 UTC

XStream unmarshalling requires explicit type permissions

Hi

After upgrade of ServiceMix to Camel 2.16.1 I had a problem with unmarhaling, caused by following error

|Caused by: com.thoughtworks.xstream.security.ForbiddenClassException: <class>|

It happend for 3 classes - 2 from package org.drools.core.command. and 1 from package org.apache.servicemix.examples.drools.* (something similar described here (https://github.com/wildfly-extras/wildfly-camel/issues/979). We use blueprint in this sample. I have corrected this like in this commit (see camel-server.xml):
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=servicemix.git;a=commit;h=7110dec0

Is it a correct solution of this problem when using blueprint or should I solve this in another way?

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

33rd Degree 4charity (http://2015.33degree.org/)

Re: XStream unmarshalling requires explicit type permissions

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi
you can change the permission behavior globally or customize it at the
instance level.
at the bottom of this document it is described how:

http://camel.apache.org/xstream.html
 ->Setting the type permissions of Xstream DataFormat.

regards, aki