Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org> on 2007/02/15 22:28:36 UTC

Re: add svn ignores for eclipse artifacts

On 2/14/07, Grant Ingersoll (JIRA) <ji...@apache.org> wrote:
>     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-803?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12473274
> This probably goes for IntelliJ too
> *.iml
> *.iws
> *.ipr
>

> > add svn ignores for eclipse artifacts

Whenever I set up an IntelliJ project, I change the default location
of these files to be one directory up.  So I have

f:/code/solr/CHANGES.txt, etc... the solr trunk
f:/code/solr.iml
f:/code/solr.ipr
f:/code/solr.iws

So if something gets weird with the source tree (svn problems, etc), I
can just remove f:/code/solr and check it out again w/o having to
worry about destroying my project files.

-Yonik