Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Yevgeny Rouban <Ye...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/23 09:31:23 UTC

the fix of AXIS-2139 seems not quite correct

Hello.

I think I found a bug in Axis 1.4 that caused interoperability loss of
WSS4J (whichever used with Axis 1.4). Due to this bug WSDoAllReceiver
might be unable to verify soap:Body element's signatures generated by
other WS-Security implementations (for example wss4j 1.1 + axis
1.2.1). I updated the issue at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2139. That issue was
referred from a comment of a bug fix (SOAPEnvelope.java), which
introduced this bug.

I wrote this message asking some of active developers to evaluate my
bug report and confirm the issue or explain if I'm wrong.

--
Yevgeny Rouban
INTEL Middleware Products Division

Re: the fix of AXIS-2139 seems not quite correct

Posted by Yevgeny Rouban <yr...@gmail.com>.
Davanum,

I have attached the patch to the issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2139. Please correct me if I
did have to create a new one.

Posted by Yevgeny Rouban <yr...@gmail.com>.
Davanum,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yevgeny,

Do you have a patch against latest SVN that can fix the problem?

thanks,
dims