Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "beyanet.com" <be...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/04/27 11:18:29 UTC

Problem with OS X Safari

Hi,
I have recently upgraded to OS X 10.3.9 using Safari 1.3 (v312). The
problem I have been experiencing is that on initial load of my site
you will just see a grey/white background, and it's only until you
refresh the page again that you see the actual web page!

Are any other OS X users experiencing this? Any solutions?

I wrote some Javascript code which detects for the Safari browser and
then reloads the page but this did not work all the time. I was still
forced to do another hard refresh before the page would display.

I am using cocoon 2.1.7.

regards

beya

p.s. I never had a problem with Safari before 2.1.7 or OS X 10.3.9 upgrades.

Re: Problem with OS X Safari

Posted by "beyanet.com" <be...@yahoo.co.uk>.
>Hi Beya,
>
>Haven't noticed such behavior. But then again, not knowing the
>address of your site, I couldn't test (I tried beyanet.com but that
>domain is not currently registered).

Hi Andre,
the url is www.beyarecords.com

regards

beya

Re: Problem with OS X Safari

Posted by André Thénot <an...@thenot.org>.
Hi Beya,

Haven't noticed such behavior. But then again, not knowing the address
of your site, I couldn't test (I tried beyanet.com but that domain is
not currently registered).

If you find issues with Safari, you might be better off posting on
Apple's forums[1] as I'm not sure how this relates to Cocoon.

A.

[1] http://discussions.info.apple.com/