Posted to doxia-users@maven.apache.org by Dominique JOCAL <dj...@octo.com> on 2006/03/22 10:55:03 UTC

[doxia] rendering xdoc separatly

Hi all,

i would like to write some technical documentation in xdoc format and render it for an existing web site, out of a maven context.

Is it possible to call some code from Doxia to render xdoc files separatly ? We'd like to render it "online", is there already some servlet for doing this ?

I'm conscious web site integration issues have to be handled : support of the site banner and/or menu, support of the site CSS... There is some work to do even if this Doxia code could generate style-less XHTML.

Thank you for your reading and your solutions or advises,

Dominique.

Re: [doxia] rendering xdoc separatly

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Arnaud,

You are right,  very poor documentation. See the doxia-site project.
The developers need to check the sources, and the tests.

Cheers,

Vincent

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Vincent,