Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/07/10 23:01:21 UTC

[VOTE] OpenJPA Logo Contest - Final Round through July 15

We've narrowed the field down to 5 logos!

You have until Midnight July 15th to vote via email or editing the wiki
page -
    http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/logo-contest.html

-Donald

RE: [VOTE] OpenJPA Logo Contest - Final Round through July 15

Posted by C N Davies <cn...@cndavies.com>.
I think 4 is sharp and understated which Apache logos always seem to be, so
I think it's in keeping with the Apache style. Also I like Apache feather in
there as well.

I vote #4!

Chris
Posted by Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>.
On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Pid <p...@pidster.com> wrote:

> With the greatest of respect and hopefully without causing a controversy,
> can I suggest that the differences between 1 and 3 are so small

I agree. In many applications of the logo, the details in the "O" of #3 will
be lost.

My vote is #1.

--
Daryl Stultz

Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA Logo Contest - Final Round through July 15

Posted by Pid <p...@pidster.com>.