Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ram Munjuluri <rm...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/30 07:40:34 UTC

help with message service in AXIS

Hi,

I am using the message service in AXIS1.1 to receive SOAP msgs and
using XSLT translate then to internal XML and then translate a response XML
to SOAP response in the public void method(SOAPEnvelope req,
SOAPEnvelope res).

I am able to do a round trip till I send the response in SOAPEnvelope
into a <responseFlow> handler where the SOAPEnvelope in the
responseHandler is missing the body content I set in the Service. It appears to
receive a new SOAPEnvelope in the
MessageContext.getCurrentMessage().getSOAPEnvelope() method. No header info and no body info at all.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanx
-ram

http://mail.yahoo.com