Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Bouchard, Kevin" <Ke...@cardinal.com> on 2006/08/14 22:07:16 UTC

unable to build servicemix

Hi,

I made a svn checkout of the servicemix project this morning from apache
incubator. I have tried several times to build the code using Maven2
with no success. After some investigation, I have found that a few
dependencies are absent from maven repositories. For example, Spring
framework 2.0 RC1 POM file isn't available at any of the repositories.
Is it a known issue? What is the solution? Is there a possibility to put
the missing POM in the servicemix-repo?

Thank you very much.

Kevin.

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese - Svenska: www.cardinalhealth.com/legal/email

Re: unable to build servicemix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Seems strange.
I have just rebuilt with an empty repository and everything went well.

Btw, i don't think you can install a pom with maven.
You should download it from

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/codehaus/xfire/xfire-parent/1.2-RC/xfire-parent-1.2-RC.pom
and put it in your locale maven repo:
   ~/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/xfire/xfire-parent/1.2-RC/

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: unable to build servicemix

Posted by Mouilleron Cedric <ce...@bull.net>.
Hi.

Posted by Klaus Alfert <ka...@zuehlke.com>.
Hi,

gnodet wrote:

> Missing poms only generate warnings, but should not prevent the build to
> succeed.  I hope next spring releases will have a pom ...
> Generating poms in a private repository is generally not a good thing as
> it could clash with the ones on public repos once they are added.
>
> Do you have other build erros ? if yes, please paste the maven ouput.
>
> On 8/14/06, Bouchard, Kevin <Ke...@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I made a svn checkout of the servicemix project this morning from apache
>> incubator. I have tried several times to build the code using Maven2
>> with no success. After some investigation, I have found that a few
>> dependencies are absent from maven repositories. For example, Spring
>> framework 2.0 RC1 POM file isn't available at any of the repositories.
>> Is it a known issue? What is the solution? Is there a possibility to put
>> the missing POM in the servicemix-repo?
>>

>> Thank you very much.
>>

>> Kevin.
>>

> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: unable to build servicemix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.