Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by geoff <ge...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/19 09:12:12 UTC

CSS issus

hello, sorry to be in touch by this way but i'm not sure how to do.
May i report a bug or not.

i'm using NETBEANS 10 vc4 at the moment and so fa so good to me.
using PHP/HTML/JS/CSS

thanks for the job.

The big issues i have it is with CSS3.

entries are missing, and some times errors occur but the "code" seams
legitimate.
i wanted to add some entries to those files

incubator-netbeans/ide/css.editor/src/org/netbeans/modules/css/editor/module/
main/properties/*

but not sure it is the way to go.
and i'm also not sure to be able to add them all and the right way.

thank you to advice me, and for your time

Geoff.

Re: CSS issus

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Welcome and it would indeed be great if you'd contribute to the CSS support
in Apache NetBeans.

Can you be more specific about what you'd like to add, maybe what you'd
like to add is similar to something else and you could implement your
missing feature in a similar way?

When you provide more details, others on this list can advise you further.

Thanks,

Gj