Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/30 17:08:40 UTC

Releasing a few more bundles

L.S.,

Over the last few weeks, I added a few more bundles that were required
for Camel components.  If nobody objects, I'd like to release those
this evening because they are needed for the next Camel releases
(1.6.1 and 2.0-M2 coming up soon).

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: Releasing a few more bundles

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 17:08, Gert Vanthienen
<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> L.S.,
>
> Over the last few weeks, I added a few more bundles that were required
> for Camel components.  If nobody objects, I'd like to release those
> this evening because they are needed for the next Camel releases
> (1.6.1 and 2.0-M2 coming up soon).
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen

Cheers,