Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Santhosh T R <sa...@ibsplc.com> on 2014/12/03 06:17:08 UTC

SpringBatchProducer and Spring DSL.

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a POC with SpringBatch and Camel.
>From the available documentation on "Spring Batch Component" , it is learned that now camel has (from 2.11.0) the ability to pass the exchange to the Jobs/Tasks using SpringBatchProducer.
In the POC we are using Spring DSL.
Our camel route will look something like

<from uri(ftp)>
<wiretap(SpringBatchComponent)
<to uri(file)>

I'm unable to pass the exchange to the spring batch component for further processing.
Any pointers to solve this issue will be helpful.

Thanks & regards,
Santhosh

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

RE: SpringBatchProducer and Spring DSL.

Posted by Santhosh T R <sa...@ibsplc.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for posting in to the wrong group.
Will post it to user again.

Thanks a lot,
Santhosh

--