Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Antonio Jacob Costa <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/26 11:55:44 UTC

Unable to find suitable deployer for Service Unit

Hello again evryone,

I'm trying to build a model where I have SUs like servicemix-file,
servicemix-camel, servicemix-jms, servicemix-bean, servicemix-cxf-bc and
servicemix-cxf-se.

The problem I have is that my servicemix-camel and servicemix-jms fail while
deploying with the *Unable to find suitable deployer for Service
Unit*error. If I remove these 2 SUs my project deploys correctly.

I cannot find any information on the log and searching on the internet I see
that the problem may have something to do with the servicemix-lwcontainer.
If I'm using this lwcontainer I don't know.

How can I find out exactly what is going on? Can someone point me to what
may be wrong and how to fix it? How do I know if I'm using the
servicemix-lwcontainer?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
António Jacob Costa

Re: Unable to find suitable deployer for Service Unit

Posted by Antonio Jacob Costa <ja...@gmail.com>.
Damn. I had included in the main pom.xml the following lines to enable debug
on the maven build process. It prevented the xmls from beyin included in the
zip files, but only for camel and jms.

  <build>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>${basedir}/src/resources/logging</directory>
        <includes>
          <include>log4j.xml</include>
        </includes>
      </resource>
    </resources>
  </build>

I removed these lines and voila, Problem solved!

--
António Jacob Costa

Posted by Antonio Jacob Costa <ja...@gmail.com>.