Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2002/06/10 19:44:48 UTC

Error response

Hello All,

I notice that using tomcat 4.0.3, the error response is not interpreted
correctly when the request is routed through apache.

For example, if I request a non-existant servlet from stand-alone
tomcat, I get a nicely formatted error page.  If I request the same URL
through apache, I get just the text representation of the html page.

I'm using mod_jk as a connector with the ajp13 protocol and mozilla 1.0
on a RH7.2 system.

Can anyone point out what I need to change in my configuration?

Thanks!

-- john

Re: System.out.println

Posted by August Detlefsen <au...@yahoo.com>.
System.out.println() goes to $CATALINA_HOME/logs/catalina.out

-August

System.out.println

Re: Error response

Posted by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov>.
Well, apparently, this is a bug that was thought to be fixed and then
still shows in 4.0.3.  Supposed to be resolved in 4.0.4.

-- john