Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Zhang, Larry (L.)" <lz...@ford.com> on 2007/06/04 19:54:21 UTC

Outlook like notification window

I am looking for a J2EE or AJAX solution for Outlook like notification
(small window on the right bottom corner of the computer screen), can
some one point out a tutorial like information?

Thanks.

Larry

RE: Outlook like notification window

Posted by "Zhang, Larry (L.)" <lz...@ford.com>.
(small window on the right bottom corner of the computer screen) - not
in the browser.

Do you mean a popup window in the browser?

musachy

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

RE: [OT] Outlook like notification window

Posted by Nathan Hook <ho...@hotmail.com>.
http://www.prototypejs.org/

We're going to use this framework for all our ajax/javascripting needs.
Seems to work on all operating systems.

RE: [OT] Outlook like notification window

Posted by an...@wipro.com.

Yahoo Widget still are not supported on linux. Don't know how cm u callin dem multiplatform.

Supports only mac and windows

Animesh

http://inlovewithlinux.blogspot.com <http://inlovewithlinux.blogspot.com>

________________________________

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: [OT] Outlook like notification window

Posted by Neil Erdwien <ne...@k-state.edu>.
Yahoo's Widgets, http://widget.yahoo.com/, are cross-platform and look
good to me.  The development learning curve isn't too large either -- it
is all mostly-standard JavaScript.

I built my first widget yesterday.

Christopher Schultz wrote:

Neil Erdwien, neil@k-state.edu, 785-532-6311
Associate Director / Web Technologies Manager
Computing and Telecommunications Services, Kansas State University

Re: [OT] Outlook like notification window

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.