Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org> on 2023/09/12 20:53:11 UTC

2023 September Board Report Draft

The 2023 September ASF board report is due tomorrow.  I've created an
initial draft here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/board/2023-09.txt

Comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome.  Otherwise, it will be
submitted tomorrow.

NOTE:  I left a comment in the report about the stats being harder to track
this quarter.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to better capture
quarterly GitHub statistics let me know!

Thanks,
-Brian

Re: 2023 September Board Report Draft

Posted by le...@flowlogix.com.