Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by br...@WellsFargo.COM on 2001/12/19 03:38:06 UTC

Weblogic5.1 Sample Problem

Hello,

     I am a new user of cactus and I'm trying to get the sample program to
work on my installation of weblogic 5.1 sp10 using cactus, ant and junit.
When I set up nearly everything and type "ant tests_all" from the command
line on a linux machine I get a ClassNotFoundException at target
start_weblogic_51: Can't find weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.

But if I add the $WEBLOGIC_HOME/classes directory, which contains this
class, to the classpath in build-tests-weblogic-51.xml, I get a different
error:

"Trying to start the server dynamically, specifying weblogic.class.path, but
regular (non-boot) server classes found in Java -classpath"

Has anyone come across this problem?   Or can anyone help me out with this?
Should I try something else?

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Scott Bromstead
Information Systems
Business Direct, Wells Fargo Bank
525 Market Street, 16th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
415-222-3184

RE: Weblogic5.1 Sample Problem

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Scott,

I have just tried it for you (downloaded WL 5.1.0 SP 11) and it works
fine for me. I only had to edit build-tests-weblogic-51.xml and change
weblogic510sp8boot.jar to weblogic510sp11boot.jar (as the build file was
written for WL SP 8) and weblogic510sp8.jar to weblogic510sp11.jar

(BTW, if you have a solution to make this independent of the patch
level, please submit it !).

Hope it helps.
-Vincent