Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Guillaume Bilodeau <gb...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/21 20:15:09 UTC

Setting default @ParentPackage value

Hi guys,

I've spent some time migrating my Struts2 app configuration from struts.xml
to annotations.  So far so good, it's nice having configuration next to
actual code.

One thing that's bothering me is the fact that I need to put a
@ParentPackage annotation on each action class for it to pick up my custom
package (with custom interceptors).  I have tried doing this with the
CodeBehind plugin but the class doesn't seem to be bound to the package in
the end.

Isn't there a constant in ZeroConfig that would do exactly this?

Thanks,
GB