Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stuart White <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 17:33:39 UTC

HBase admin reference?

I'm new to HBase, and I'm trying to create my first table.  The "hbase
shell" help page shows me how to do that, and I see that there are
some attributes I can specify for column families (VERSIONS, TTL,
BLOCKCACHE, etc...)

I've searched, and I cannot find anywhere where these options are
described.  I'd like to know what options can be specified, what the
valid values are (and what they mean), and what the default values are
for unspecified options.

Is this information available?

Thanks!

Re: HBase admin reference?