Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ts...@scancoin.se on 2003/06/27 13:53:36 UTC

Nightly build status report

Hi there,
I've been trying to search the mailing list archive for an answer, but the
archive seems to be down at the moment.

I am trying to create an automatic build process, using maven, which should
compile all projects during the night and report any
anomalities that happens. I've found the <junit> tag, which might be
helpful, but I don't want to run JUnit tests, I want to compile
the projects.

Is it possible to have maven triggering failed builds and mail out the build
output using existing tag libraries?

If you've already answered this kind of question thousand times, please
point me to an older answer :)

regards,
Tobias