Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/28 11:34:49 UTC

Re: (unknown)

Hi Ivan,

The error is not very descriptive. Is there perhaps a stackTrace with more information? Click 2.1.0
was compiled with Sun JVM 1.5, so should be OK for WebSphere 6.1 without having to recompile. Of
course it wouldn't hurt to recompile it with IBM's 1.5 JVM and try it out. It should be as simple as:

/click-2.1.0/build> ant get-deps
/click-2.1.0/build> ant build-distribtion

On 28/02/2010 09:11 PM, ivanf@uniplus.hr wrote:

> Am I missing this part (found on click examples) when deploying on
> websphere (without it it works perfectly on Apache Tomcat)
>      <servlet-mapping>
>          <servlet-name>ClickServlet</servlet-name>
>          <url-pattern>/click/*</url-pattern>
>      </servlet-mapping>

You only need the above mapping if Click cannot deploy its files to the file system. I know WebLogic
is quite restrictive, but WebSphere should be OK. I've tested WebSphere 6.0 in the past and didn't
have any problems.

kind regards

bob