Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ishada <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/11 10:36:29 UTC

Camel Multiple Routes Connecting

Hi,
I am trying to implement a scenario using camel which is as follows:-

1->Get File From JMS queue
2->Store the file and crc value of the file in a directory
3->Move the file and crc file to the SFTP server and once it is successfull
delete the files from the directory.

My route is as follows
from("jms:queue")
     .to(save the file)
     .process(since I have the content of the file in exchange so generating
crc)
     .to(file system save the crc file)
     .to(Push both the files to the sftp server);

But the file that is getting uploaded to the sftp server is only crc file as
it was present in the exchange.
How should I solve this Situation?
If anyone of you have come across to this problem Please Guide me.
Thanks