Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/30 23:36:10 UTC

CIO Magazine: CloudStack Users that Evaluated OpenStack

An author for CIO magazine is looking to do a story on CloudStack users who also evaluated OpenStack but chose to go OpenStack. Does anyone have a story they'd like to tell. We'll do the introductions and let it go from there. Let me know directly or reply to the list.

 Thanks, Mark

Re: CIO Magazine: CloudStack Users that Evaluated OpenStack

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 30, 2013, at 5:36 PM, Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com> wrote:

> An author for CIO magazine is looking to do a story on CloudStack users who also evaluated OpenStack but chose to go OpenStack.

Chose CloudStack you mean :)

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Perhaps we can  do multi companies stories in one article?

We actually evaluated OpenStack, Enomaly, and what at the time was cloud.com which eventually became CloudStack, which eventually became Apache CloudStack.  The story is here:

http://buildacloud.org/blog/246-iswest-moves-its-dedicated-hosting-customers-into-the-%E2%80%9Ccloud%E2%80%9D.html

I also think Paul from Cumulogic has some interesting success stories of why some of their customers picked CS over OS.

Posted by Clayton Weise <cw...@iswest.net>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
Yeah I think that is marketing@openstack.org you would want to ask that
too. :-)