Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "J. Wolfgang Kaltz" <ka...@interactivesystems.info> on 2005/06/06 14:46:00 UTC

[trunk] Re: utf-8 regressions on trunk

Gregor J. Rothfuss schrieb:
> inserting utf-8 characters into a field in the meta tab causes utf-8
> exceptions on trunk, but works fine on 1.2. note, both have page
> serialized as utf-8 and form-encoding set to utf-8
>
> (...)
>
> can someone confirm / deny on trunk whether they are seeing the same
> problems?

Actually I can't get that far; storing meta data of a document is
currently broken:

Cannot write to source
[lenya://lenya/pubs/default/content/authoring/tutorial/index_en.xml.meta]:
not locked!

This must be due do a recent change; but I'm not sure where (the
MetaData usecase itself was not changed).

--
Wolfgang