Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Anas Mosaad <AM...@eg.ibm.com> on 2013/03/17 03:03:23 UTC

I'll be out of the office until 7 April 2013

I will be out of the office starting  03/17/2013 and will not return until
04/07/2013.

I'll be out of office on a customer site with limitted or no internet
access until 04/07/2013.
For urgent request, please contact my manager Mohamed Obide
(mobide@eg.ibm.com)

Re: I'll be out of the office until 7 April 2013

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.
Nice, more and more junk mails will flush to here.

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.