Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2002/12/31 01:51:43 UTC

I Win: [ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t aken. (fwd)]

Wish it'd tell me which dirty words I used. I'm sure I deleted them all
after the first draft.

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
LOL.

I got the same thing with my initial post. I'm guessing it's either the
phrase "screwing around with" or the frequent use of the term "coupling".

And they think we're overly sensitive :)