Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by praveen <al...@aim.com> on 2006/08/30 10:54:59 UTC

Class not found Exception

I tried running servicemix "ServiceMixclient" i got the following
error....The error is:

Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: component
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: component
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClassDirect(RealmClassL
oader.java:195)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClassDirect(DefaultCla
ssRealm.java:412)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassReal
m.java:376)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClass(RealmClassLoader.
java:214)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
        at org.springframework.util.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:160)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.c
reateBeanDefinition(BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.java:65)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:417)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:60)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)

Consider the above to solve it...Thanks in advance
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Class not found Exception

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Well, i think your xbean configuration file is bad somehow.
I would say you have a "component" element which has a wrong
namespace, or which is not at its location.
But without being to able to see it, it's   difficult.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Class not found Exception

Posted by praveen <al...@aim.com>.
Hi..

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 8/30/06, praveen <al...@aim.com> wrote:

> I tried running servicemix "ServiceMixclient" i got the following
> error....The error is:
>

> Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: component
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: component
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:199)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
>         at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClassDirect(RealmClassL
> oader.java:195)
>         at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClassDirect(DefaultCla
> ssRealm.java:412)
>         at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassReal
> m.java:376)
>         at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClass(RealmClassLoader.
> java:214)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
>         at org.springframework.util.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:160)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.c
> reateBeanDefinition(BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.java:65)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
> rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:417)
>         at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:60)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
> rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>

> Consider the above to solve it...Thanks in advance

This could be an issue with a file missing from the CLASSPATH, but I'm
not sure. How did you arrive at this stack trace? How did you run
ServiceMixClient? What version of ServiceMix are you using? Please
provide additional context to this issue.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/