Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/07 06:00:49 UTC

how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

hi,

i have downloaded the hadoop code. And executed maven command successfully.
how to import hadoop source code cleanly. because its showing red
exclamation mark on some of the modules while i am importing it.
help me out.
 thanks in advance.

Re: how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.
ah, yes, I was experiencing some errors on the imported modules, but I
fixed it myself manually. Not sure other people has encounter the same
problem. Here's a link: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i did that. but i have some doubt while importing code. because its
> showing some warning and error on imported modules. i was wondering if u
> could give me any proper procedure link.
>

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> mvn eclipse:eclipse, and then import the existing projects in eclipse.
>>
>> - Zhijie
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> i have downloaded the hadoop code. And executed maven command
>>> successfully. how to import hadoop source code cleanly. because its showing
>>> red exclamation mark on some of the modules while i am importing it.
>>> help me out.
>>>  thanks in advance.
>>>

>> --
>> Zhijie Shen
>> Hortonworks Inc.
>> http://hortonworks.com/
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.
ah, yes, I was experiencing some errors on the imported modules, but I
fixed it myself manually. Not sure other people has encounter the same
problem. Here's a link: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i did that. but i have some doubt while importing code. because its
> showing some warning and error on imported modules. i was wondering if u
> could give me any proper procedure link.
>

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> mvn eclipse:eclipse, and then import the existing projects in eclipse.
>>
>> - Zhijie
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> i have downloaded the hadoop code. And executed maven command
>>> successfully. how to import hadoop source code cleanly. because its showing
>>> red exclamation mark on some of the modules while i am importing it.
>>> help me out.
>>>  thanks in advance.
>>>

>> --
>> Zhijie Shen
>> Hortonworks Inc.
>> http://hortonworks.com/
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.
ah, yes, I was experiencing some errors on the imported modules, but I
fixed it myself manually. Not sure other people has encounter the same
problem. Here's a link: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i did that. but i have some doubt while importing code. because its
> showing some warning and error on imported modules. i was wondering if u
> could give me any proper procedure link.
>

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> mvn eclipse:eclipse, and then import the existing projects in eclipse.
>>
>> - Zhijie
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> i have downloaded the hadoop code. And executed maven command
>>> successfully. how to import hadoop source code cleanly. because its showing
>>> red exclamation mark on some of the modules while i am importing it.
>>> help me out.
>>>  thanks in advance.
>>>

>> --
>> Zhijie Shen
>> Hortonworks Inc.
>> http://hortonworks.com/
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.
ah, yes, I was experiencing some errors on the imported modules, but I
fixed it myself manually. Not sure other people has encounter the same
problem. Here's a link: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i did that. but i have some doubt while importing code. because its
> showing some warning and error on imported modules. i was wondering if u
> could give me any proper procedure link.
>

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> mvn eclipse:eclipse, and then import the existing projects in eclipse.
>>
>> - Zhijie
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> i have downloaded the hadoop code. And executed maven command
>>> successfully. how to import hadoop source code cleanly. because its showing
>>> red exclamation mark on some of the modules while i am importing it.
>>> help me out.
>>>  thanks in advance.
>>>

>> --
>> Zhijie Shen
>> Hortonworks Inc.
>> http://hortonworks.com/
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

Posted by Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avinash Kujur <av...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: how to import the hadoop code into eclipse.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.