Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Chad Schoettger <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/28 23:36:34 UTC

Control's which have serializable superclasses....

BEEHIVE-762 states that if a control implementation's superclass implemented
the Serializable interface then we should not fail when trying to process
that control because it does not explicitly implement Serializable.

Based on the Java doc for the Serializable interface this would seem to be
the proper behavior (to not fail).  Unless there is an objection on this
list I will go ahead and modify the behavior to conform to the Java doc.

 - Thanks,
    Chad