Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net.INVALID> on 2023/03/04 10:19:11 UTC

Re: Rust, anyone?

Hi,

In order for org.netbeans.modules.ide.ergonomics.DynamicVerifyTest to
pass the commit validation test, one has to add ProjectFactories in the
test itself, as in [1].

This works fine if the ProjectFactory is included in the cluster
configuration ("full" for instance) but makes the test fail if the
ProjectFactory is not included in the cluster ("release" for instance).

I think we should make DynamicVerifyTest know which ProjectFactory's to
test depending on the cluster configuration. I give it a run during this
weekend.

Also we should check that -Dcluster.config=release is still working
properly to see if any other tests depend on the cluster configuration.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/a74f83d37ad54370274c56f7435bc32601188a42/ergonomics/ide.ergonomics/test/unit/src/org/netbeans/modules/ide/ergonomics/DynamicVerifyTest.java#L148