Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/24 14:52:13 UTC

how this is working?

Hi,
   I have the following property in my action class

private BookDto book=new BookDto();

in my jsp when i use EL as follows i am able to get the value of the
property but i am not able to understand how?

${book.property}

The EL checks only in the scopes for attributes so is book kept as
attribute in some scope?

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.

*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/ <http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/>*

Re: how this is working?

Posted by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much Dave.

Re: how this is working?

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Request wrapper. Easy enough to look up, no?

Re: how this is working?

Posted by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com>.

Re: how this is working?

Posted by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com>.