Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "matias.blasi" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 15:39:43 UTC

How to intercept a specific component render-cycle for all components

Hi,

I would like to intercept all component's @BeginRender phase. As the
components don't extend or implement any super class or interface, and the
phase is handled (optionally) by convention-named method, or annotated one,
I can't intercept the phase for all components.

Is there any way to do it? I imagine contributing a kind of listener or
something to some service responsible of managing the render phases....

Thanks guys!

Matías.

Re: How to intercept a specific component render-cycle for all components

Posted by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Also, if you implement a ComponentClassTransformWorker, don't forget to call
addRenderPhase on MutableComponentModel, to add the BeginRenderPhase.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.