Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/04/26 19:48:02 UTC

Re: SUNK RC3 --> WAS --> Re: VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 3 as hbase-0.20.4?

Sorry for the JIRA storm that just passed.  I went over the
CHANGES.txt and what was filed against 0.20.4 up in JIRA.  There were
discrepancies (Mainly, we should have also branched in JIRA when we
branched in SVN).  I also found some mis-numberings of issues and even
a few other issues that should have been in 0.20.4 but we'd missed
(e.g. hbase-2381).

A new RC coming soon....

St.Ack