Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Ball <mw...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/31 15:12:54 UTC

duplicate header elements

I'm having a problem with a WS client.  Occassionally the client will put
two duplicate elements in the header instead of just the required one.

We pass in the request header object into the port's method call and two
show up in the XML.

This doesn't happen all the time, in fact quite rarely and it's random, we
don't know when it will happen.

I've been searching the old mail and Issue Navigator but haven't found
anything so I thought I'd see if anyone had had this problem...

Thanks in advance,

Mike