Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ashwini <as...@relq.com> on 2007/08/06 05:59:19 UTC

Parameterize the URL

Dear All,

Out of curiosity, I'm trying to parameterize the URL itself.
Consider the following URL: http://ash.youaremyfriend.com/
Will I be able to replace the name --> ash by other names using the CSV data
set?
Or is there some other work around.

Thx in advance,
Ash'

DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER:

RE: Parameterize the URL

Posted by Santosh Kumar B <sa...@relq.com>.
Yes, the name can be replaced with a parameter

Regards,
Santosh

Out of curiosity, I'm trying to parameterize the URL itself.
Consider the following URL: http://ash.youaremyfriend.com/
Will I be able to replace the name --> ash by other names using the CSV data
set?
Or is there some other work around.

Thx in advance,
Ash'

DISCLAIMER:
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.