Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/18 18:05:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Tapestry 5.4.4

Hello, everyone!

Today the team released Tapestry 5.4.4, a drop-in replacement for 5.4.x.

This is a recommended upgrade due to including one security improvement.

Bugs fixed
[TAP5-2582] - Service creation for Hibernate Session results in
ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name&signature
Improvements
[TAP5-2601] - Add configurable service to block access to classpath assets
[TAP5-2603] - Create HTML5-based date form field component

--
Thiago

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tapestry 5.4.4

Posted by Carlos Montero Canabal <ca...@gmail.com>.
Great news and great work Tapestry Team!

Posted by JumpStart <ge...@gmail.com>.
Marvellous news! Thank you very much to all involved.

I’ll aim to bring JumpStart into line with it before the new year.

Geoff

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome!

Posted by Cezary Biernacki <ce...@gmail.com>.