Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arunkumar Janarthanan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 16:53:40 UTC

[users@httpd] [Resolved] Apache balancer manager JVMRoute missing

I still do not know the reason why and how the routes were disappearing,
however it seems the missing route is mandatory to be appended with the
stickysessionid to be used for continuous session tracking.

So used balancer manager page to enable it and got them back, that solved my
problem.

Thanks,
Arun J