Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by wenxing zheng <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/22 09:18:55 UTC

High system.io.await on Kafka brokers?

Dear all,

We got a kafka cluster with 5 nodes, and from the metrics of datadog, we
found that regularly the elapse for sending to kafka was more than 200ms,
and there was a peek on the system.io.await.

Please help to advice what would be the problem and any hints?
[image: image.png]

Kind regards, Wenxing

Re: High system.io.await on Kafka brokers?

Posted by wenxing zheng <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Sam. We are ongoing the evaluation.

Posted by Sam Pegler <sa...@infectiousmedia.com>.