Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Daniela Butano <Da...@eng.it> on 2009/10/09 15:26:29 UTC

How obtain the ServletContext

   Hello Ode Team,

   I would like to know, please, if there is a way to get the
ServletContext in the runSync() method of the class extending
AbstractSyncExtensionOperation.

   Tank you in advance

   Daniela Butano

Re: How obtain the ServletContext

Posted by Daniela Butano <Da...@eng.it>.

   ... I' ve forgotten that Ode can be executed also in JBI enviroment.

   thank you

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.