Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jayson Yu <yu...@philonline.com> on 2001/06/18 16:49:20 UTC

Help on: "ThreadPool: pool exhausted with 100 threads"

hi, I was wondering if anybody can provide  me some leads on how to deal
with this
problem... I have a servlet that queries a database and churns out (in
response) a
data populated html, however after some time and several hits on the
servlet, I get
the Tomcat error that "ThreadPool: pool exhausted with 100 threads".

I'm not so sure if this is a tomcat or servlet problem, would
certainly appreciate if anybody can provide some help. tia!

json

Re: Help on: "ThreadPool: pool exhausted with 100 threads"

Posted by Luba Powell <lu...@bellatlantic.net>.
Ooh!  Shai is getting similar error.  Although in his case he runs out of
memory.
But both of your errors occur in their ThreadPool program.
I wonder if threads are not being returned to the pool, in which case you
would need to report it as a bug.
Json, how many connectors did you configure for this context?