Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by "Ridder, Maximilian" <Ma...@weidmueller.com> on 2021/11/24 07:14:49 UTC

xAxis not synchronized

Hi Guys, love your work. I got a question regarding xAxis which are not synced.

This is the issue: https://github.com/apache/echarts/issues/16024
This is the reproduction fiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/fx56zahp/

I want that the two xAxis tooltips are in sync and show both values when I e.g. hover over the top data I want to see the value of the bottom data as well. Do you have a clue how that's doable?

Viele Grüße

Maximilian Ridder
Softwareentwickler

Weidmüller - Ihr Partner der Industrial Connectivity
Wir freuen uns auf den Dialog mit Ihnen - Let's connect.

Weidmüller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
Klingenbergstraße 26, 32758 Detmold, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 5231 14-293496
Fax: +49 5231 14-251934
E-Mail: Maximilian.Ridder@weidmueller.com<ma...@weidmueller.com> - Web: www.weidmueller.com<http://www.weidmueller.com/>

________________________________
Kommanditgesellschaft - Sitz: Detmold - Amtsgericht Lemgo HRA 2790 -
Komplementärin: Weidmüller Interface Führungsgesellschaft mbH -
Sitz: Detmold - Amtsgericht Lemgo HRB 3924;
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Timo Berger, Volker Bibelhausen, André Sombecki;
USt-ID-Nr. DE124599660

Re: xAxis not synchronized

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the late reply.