Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@dojotoolkit.org> on 2006/08/10 04:16:02 UTC

more dojo support

I'll update some of the site docs, but Tapestry now has slightly more direct
support for any issues people may have related to dojo.

I do want to make it very clear that these should be issues directly related
to a feature supported by Tapestry ~only~. Linking tickets on
http://trac.dojotoolkit.org to tickets in JIRA would be especially helpful.
(I mean to say you should link them from within JIRA, referencing them in
trac isn't going to have any meaning to most of the developers there.)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.