Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rupinder Singh Mazara <rs...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2003/12/11 14:41:41 UTC

setting up form validation

Hi All ,

Can some help me in getting in setting up validation for data in the
following format
2, 4, 5-9, 18, 21-25, 50
or 2, 90, 300
or 67-90, 101-210

for a textfield in html form

I have tried setting up a Regular expression to check for
/\s*(\d*-\d*,|\d*,)\s*/ occurrences but i cannot get on from here
I have tried doing it in a JavaScript as well as setting it up in a
validate method for my form , ( USING STRUTS )

thanks in advance

regards

Re: setting up form validation

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
I think you work with my brother.

Sorry thats OT , mail me off the list and I'll take a look..

Cheers Mark